Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oh My, What a Large Head You Have



It is one of the many reasons why I love Pit Bulls. Their heads. I feel this way about any dog with a disproportionately large and smooshable head. Mina's head is not as squishy as the heads of other Pit Bulls, but it still exceeds the narrow, hard edges of Celeste's noggin.

When I try to manipulate Celeste's face, there isn't enough skin. And she gets annoyed with me. And she yells at me. And she runs away from me and tells me to stop it or she will go back to Mexico and start bottling water for a living.

But Mina! Mina revels in the stretching of her ample mouth-cheek skin. She loves it when I pinch her cheeks. She tells me to invest in plastic surgery and give her MORE skin. I tell her that she will keep getting more skin as she ages. She thinks this is grand.

No comments: