Friday, June 4, 2010

The Doggles Shot Goes International

I love checking my flickr stats to see from where people are viewing my photos. I noticed a sudden spike in viewership of the photo below. The photo is of a friend's dog. The car looks like it's going faster than it is - 15 mph. It's the only part of the road the dog gets to stick her doggled head out the window.

Anyway, the picture was posted at Gigazine, which is apparently Japan's most popular blog. I like anime and I like my doggled-dog picture, so I figure this is a win-win for me. :)
DOGGLES FOR THE WIN

4 comments:

pibble said...

Great photo! Congratulations!

Maureen said...

Wow! That's simply awesome!!! Great shot!!

Two Pitties in the City said...

That is a great photo. Now you are a celebrity in Japan!

admin said...

Very nice. That is a great shot.