Sunday, October 3, 2010

Michael Vick Not Electrocuted or Drowned After Injury

I would like to first thank the Washington Redskins for clobbering Vick. I subtract McNabb from this gratitude because he was all "Michael Vick, I lurves you, come back and plays the footballs with us!!" Wrong.

I would also like to thank Vick's ribcage for being all, "I shall fail you today, because secretly I think you suck." Truly, that is what his ribcage said.

BUT! I do believe the Eagles management needs a slap on the wrist. I mean, treating his injury? Vick essentially failed himself and his team and got himself injured.

And what does one do with failing sports players? We SHOULD take a page from the Vick playbook and electrocute and/or drown and/or choke them to death. No duh, where your head at, Coach Urban? Can't you just breed a new quarterback?

Anyways, I wish Vick a slooooow recovery.

The end.

PS: I am so sad for you, 49ers. You were SO close. SO CLOSE. Alas.

No comments: