Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies w/ Soy Milk

I feel as if I've plagiarized from Isa's cookbooks too much, so I'm just sharing a picture. A tasty picture! These are vegan chocolate chip cookies (YOU CAN EAT THE DOUGH RAW AND NOT GET THE SALMONELLA!) with a glass of soy milk (which my mom drank b/c I'm not an actual fan of soy milk in the buff). They were good, although they had a carmel-brown-sugar taste to them that was different than other choc cookies I've had. Still tasty. And did I mention the lack of SALMONELLA, oh my god, you can eat the dough raw!!! In fact, that's what we did - we made eight cookies and just ate like five cookies worth of dough raw. It was good. The recipe is from the cookbook Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar

Vegan choc chip cookies w/ soy milk

1 comment:

Kari in Alaska said...

feel free to send me some :)