Wednesday, May 18, 2011

An Anonymous Poll

I am curious about my readers dietary habits, because in my head I have an idea about the "dietary-demographics"of this blog's readers. I'm wondering if my head and reality match up. I'll leave this up for a few days and then share with you what I REALLY think about all of you! I kid, you know I love you.

Don't worry, I'm not here to judge (lest you judge me for being awesome) but I am actually super curious about your food choices. This poll is obviously not scientific and does not incorporate all dietary options or choices, because then it would be like whoa, super intense.

If you want to leave a comment in which you state that I convinced you to become a heathen vegan, yeah, I'm cool with that. Or you can leave a message for Mina, telling her MEAT IS GUD! Mina is not a hater, yo.

I eat a(n):
  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments: